When we talk about business, we often look to the past for inspiration. We think of those great phrases of thinkers who knew how to see beyond their time and bet on innovation when this term was not even used. However, in our present we also find great examples. Like that of that young man, born in 1984, who in just a few years he has become one of the most influential entrepreneurs in the world. Yes! We talk about Mark Zuckerberg, one of the founders of Facebook who, even abandoning his studies at Harvard (or precisely because of it), has reached the top.
Table of Contents
The figure of Mark Zuckerberg grows exponentially. At the end of 2015, coinciding with the birth of his first daughter, announced that it would donate 99% of its shares to philanthropic works. An entrepreneur who is becoming one of those characters that someone, in the not too distant future, will turn to for inspiration.
10 of the best Mark Zuckerberg phrases for entrepreneurs
1. “We do not create services to make money, we make money to create better services”
2. “Building a great mission and a business go hand in hand”
3. “I would like Facebook to always operate as fast as a company 10 times smaller than we are”
4. “The biggest risk is not taking any. In a world that is changing so fast, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
5. «I started in this when I was 19 years old and without having any business idea; if I have been able, everyone can».
8. "Facebook is the third largest country in the world if we take into account its population, so it is capable of moving more information than any government"
9. The question is not what do we want to know about people, but what do people want to know about themselves?
10. "I'm not going to deny it, of course I think about money, but growth is something much more strategic than a wad of bills."
En uzink We are also left with some of these Mark Zuckerberg phrases. They are something like small doses of inspiration for those of us who never stop undertaking.